The PADI dog diving speciality is the perfect way to incorporate your pet into your families favorite activity. Hooch our No. 1 Instructor decided to combine his love of animals with his passion for diving and created this unique course especially adapted for your pet. The course outline has been accepted and now the Red Sea Diving College is the first centre to be able to offer diving for your pooches.
“I didn’t pass the height requirements – but when I grow a bit I will definitely sign up as the snorkelling was fantastic”
“I loved every minute of the experience. Hooch & I got on brilliantly we have some kind of connection”
“I had a few difficulties with my mask but Hooch was very patient”
[themecolor]Local Price: 165€[/themecolor]
[themecolor]Certification fee: 35€[/themecolor]
[themecolor]Logbook: 6 – 22€[/themecolor] [/blockquote_right]
- The planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of diving with your pooch.
- Definition and advantages of diving with your dog.
- Emergency procceedures: to leash or not to leash
- Review of PADI’s S.A.F.E. campaign.
- Procedures for flying after diving.
- Guidelines, rules and procedures for diving with your dog.
- Care and maintenance of dog diving gear.
2 open water dives
Larger than a Chiwawa but smaller than a Great Dane.
Must be comfortable in water and non aggressive.
* Contact us for pre-booking rates or special offers.Book Now
For safety, all PADI Pooches must complete a brief medical prior to commencing a course. If none of the listed conditions apply, you sign the form and you’re ready to start. If any of them apply to you, as a safety precaution, a VET must assess the condition as it relates to diving and sign a medical form that confirms that your pet is fit to dive, dated within the last 12 months.