This course will bring you in an exciting new diving world : the Technical Diving World.
After this course, you will be able to make long dives without decompression with gas changes, dives with decompression and dives with accelerated decompression using air and EANX, till maximum depth of 50 meters. You will learn the proper techniques, equipment requirements, and hazards of tec diving and how to prepare yourself and to be able to react in front of emergency. This course can be taken as one full throttle course of 6-9 days from Deep Diver up to Tec50, or can be cut in three sections of 2-3 days, so in Tec40, Tec45 and Tec50.
2-3 days per section
– Deco cylinder(s) and oxygen regulator(s) (provided during training)
– Twinset with wing and backplate (optional for Tec40)
– Deco buoy and reel
– Minimum age: 18 years.
– Minimum of 100 logged dives (20 with EANx, 25 deeper than 18 meters, 15 deeper than 30 meters).
– PADI Advanced Open Water, PADI Rescue Diver (not required for Tec40 and Tec45), PADI Enriched Air Diver and PADI Deep diver or equivalent.
* Contact us for pre-booking rates or special offers.
For safety, all PADI students must complete a brief medical prior to commencing a course. If none of the listed conditions apply, you sign the form and you’re ready to start. If any of them apply to you, as a safety precaution, a physician must assess the condition as it relates to diving and sign a medical form that confirms that you’re fit to dive, dated within the last 12 months. Click here to view the form.