The DSAT Tec Trimix Diver course is intended for technical divers certified as PADI Tec50 Divers (or qualifying certification from another training organization). The course extends their depth range capabilities by training them in the use of trimix (helium, oxygen and nitrogen).
- To train the student to dive to 90 metres/245 feet using various trimix blends, air, enriched air and oxygen, using open circuit technical diving equipment and procedures required to manage the risks involved.
- To train the student in the cognitive and motor skills required for technical trimix diving.
- To assure the student acknowledges and understands the hazards and risks of technical diving in general and trimix diving in particular, as well as the limits of training received in the course.
- To train the student to prepare for and respond to reasonably foreseeable emergencies that may occur in this type of technical diving.
- To provide skills applicable to further training and experience in technical diving.
No limits, once qualified.
– Deco cylinder and oxygen regulator (provided during training)
– Deco buoy and reel
– Minimum age : 18 years.
– Certified Technical Diver or equivalent
– Minimum of 150 logged dives.
* Contact us for pre-booking rates or special offers.
For safety, all PADI students must complete a brief medical prior to commencing a course. If none of the listed conditions apply, you sign the form and you’re ready to start. If any of them apply to you, as a safety precaution, a physician must assess the condition as it relates to diving and sign a medical form that confirms that you’re fit to dive, dated within the last 12 months. Click here to view the form.