The PADI Rebreather Qualifier program has as a purpose for certified rebreather divers to cross-over to the use of another model of rebreather than the one already qualified on.
The course is linked to the use of a specific rebreather model.
- Poseidon Discovery Mk6
– 18m if PADI Rebreather Diver
– 30m if PADI Advanced Rebreather Diver, 40m if Deep Diver certified.
– No decompression is allowed for this level.
2 days/ 4 dives
(Theory – 1 pool/confined water sessions – 3 dives).
– 18 years at the beginning of the course
– Certified PADI Rebreather Diver or PADI Advanced Rebreather Diver or equivalent
* Contact us for pre-booking rates or special offers.
For safety, all PADI students must complete a brief medical prior to commencing a course. If none of the listed conditions apply, you sign the form and you’re ready to start. If any of them apply to you, as a safety precaution, a physician must assess the condition as it relates to diving and sign a medical form that confirms that you’re fit to dive, dated within the last 12 months. Click here to view the form.