Pure silence! No bubbles, no noise, fish come up closer … a new experience! Rebreather diving takes you to another level of diving. From a rebreather intro dive to your full Trimix license you’ll find it here. The Red Sea Diving College has a wide range of courses and units available.
PADI TecRec Rebreather – courses
- PADI Tec 40 CCR Diver
- PADI Tec 60 CCR Diver
- PADI Tec 100 CCR Diver
- PADI Tec 40 CCR Instructor
- PADI Tec 60 CCR Instructor
- PADI Tec 100 CCR Instructor
TDI – courses
- TDI Air Diluent Diver CCR Deco Procedures Diver
- TDI CCR Mixed Gas Diver
- TDI CCR Advanced Mixed Gas Diver
- TDI Air Diluent Diver CCR Deco Procedures Instructor
- TDI CCR Mixed Gas Instructor
- TDI CCR Advanced Mixed Gas Instructor
IANTD – Courses
- IANTD Colsed Cirwit Rebreather Diver
- IANTD CCR Normoxic Diver
- IANTD CCR Trimix Diver
- IANTD Colsed Cirwit Rebreather Instructor
- IANTD CCR Normoxic Instructor
- IANTD CCR Trimix Instructor
* Contact us for pre-booking rates or special offers.
For safety, all PADI students must complete a brief medical prior to commencing a course. If none of the listed conditions apply, you sign the form and you’re ready to start. If any of them apply to you, as a safety precaution, a physician must assess the condition as it relates to diving and sign a medical form that confirms that you’re fit to dive, dated within the last 12 months. Click here to view the form.