The purpose of the TDI CCR Advanced Mix Gas Diver Course is to efficiently and safely train experienced CCR divers to the use of Trimix mixes as a diluent in a depth range from 60 to 100m. During the course, you will learn how to plan and realise CCR Hypoxic Trimix dives to a depth of up to 100m.
The TDI course is linked to the use of a specific rebreather model, whereas the IANTD course is a general normoxic trimix course for all available and recognized CCR rebreather models.
Evolution / Evolution+
100m with the use of a CCR unit adapted for use with a trimix diluent
(Theory – 1 pool/confined water session – 3 CCR technical dives on trimix 10/50 or 8/60 with drills – trimix bail-out training, 240 minutes total dive time)
– 18 years at the beginning of the course
– Certified CCR Normoxic Trimix Diver / CCR Mixed Gas Diver on the specific CCR unit (possibility to combine the CCR Normoxic Trimix Course and CCR Trimix Diver Course)
– Logged at least 200 dives
– Logged at least 50 hours on the specific CCR unit
– Recommended: Certified Open Circuit Technical Dive
* Contact us for pre-booking rates or special offers.
Book Now FAQ
For safety, all PADI students must complete a brief medical prior to commencing a course. If none of the listed conditions apply, you sign the form and you’re ready to start. If any of them apply to you, as a safety precaution, a physician must assess the condition as it relates to diving and sign a medical form that confirms that you’re fit to dive, dated within the last 12 months.
Click here to view the form.