The purpose of the TDI CCR Mixed Gas Diver Course is to efficiently and safely train CCR divers to the use of Normoxic Trimix mixes as a diluent in a depth range from 39 to 60m. During the TDI course, you will learn how to plan and realise CCR Normoxic Trimix dives to a depth of up to 60m. The TDI course is linked to the use of a specific rebreather model, whereas the IANTD course is a general normoxic trimix course for all available and recognized CCR rebreather models.
– Course: 950€, gases included.
– Student Kit & Manuals: 50€
– Certification Fee: 35€.
* PURE offers different CCR Instructor Courses with IANTD and TDI.
- Inspiration Classic
- Inspiration Vision
- Evolution / Evolution+
- Evo II
- KISS (classic & sport)
60m with the use of a CCR unit with a normoxic trimix diluent
(Theory – 1 pool/confined water session – 4 CCR technical dives of which 3 on trimix 14/34 with drills – bail-out training on normoxic 20/25, 300 minutes total dive time).
– 18 years at the beginning of the course
– Certified CCR Diver on the specific CCR unit
– Logged at least 20 dives and 25 hours of dive time on the specific CCR unit
– Logged at least 100 dives of which at least 30 to a depth of 27m or more
– Recommended: Certified Open Circuit Technical Diver
* Contact us for pre-booking rates or special offers.
For safety, all PADI students must complete a brief medical prior to commencing a course. If none of the listed conditions apply, you sign the form and you’re ready to start. If any of them apply to you, as a safety precaution, a physician must assess the condition as it relates to diving and sign a medical form that confirms that you’re fit to dive, dated within the last 12 months. Click here to view the form.