Learn to Dive with the Original & Still the best Instructor Team
The PADI multilevel diver course might seem a little out of date these days, as most SCUBA divers wear a dive computer, but wouldn’t you like to know how multilevel dives work just in case something happened to your computer?
The PADI Open Water Diver course teaches you how to use the Recreational Dive Planner with square profiles. Take your SCUBA training one step further; learn to use the PADI wheel and plan multilevel dives which give you an increased dive time safely.
Even if you do have your own dive computer the PADI multilevel diver specialty will give you a greater understanding and knowledge of how to increase your dive time safely using a multilevel dive plan. This course lets you discover why and how but most importantly lets you enjoy the Red Sea for longer.
Duration & Content
- The planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of multilevel diving.
- Definition and advantages of multilevel diving.
- Methods of calculating multilevel dives (the wheel and/or dive computers).
- Review of decompression sickness theory.
- Review of emergency decompression procedures.
- Review of PADI’s S.A.F.E. campaign.
- Procedures for flying after diving.
- Guidelines, rules and procedures for multilevel diving with the Wheel and/or diving computers.
- Care and maintenance of dive computers.
2 open water dives
Open Water Diver, Junior Open Water or equivalent
Older than 12 years
1 recreational dive before the course to check weights, buoyancy and equipment.
Speciality Diving Courses you may be interested in.
Our Special Offers
PADI Open Water CourseOnly
5 Day Dive PackageOnly
5 Day Dive PackPlus 7 nights Hotel