Go Pro with the Original & Still the Best Instructor Team
Get the full career experience! Doing the Vocational Career Training Course you will not only become a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor (OWSI) and be PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT) prepared. You also get to teach real students. Assisting and helping in courses, as well as instructing your own, will give you an insight into the life of a PADI Pro and how the dive industry works.
- Instructor Preparation Course (IDC-Prep).
- PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC) Unlimited FREE Speciality Instructor training for life .
- Compressor Maintenance and Retail Skills .
- PADi Enriched Air Instructor and Gas Blender .
- PADI Emergency First Response (EFR) .
- Instructing Open Water and Advanced Course .
- Retail/business workshop
Duration & Content
- Be certified as a PADI Divemaster (DM) or a PADI Assistant Instructor (AI) or be an instructor in good standing with another training organization for at least six months.
- Be at least 18 years old .
- Be certified as a diver for at least six months .
- Have 60 logged dives that include experience in night, deep and navigation diving to participate in the PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC). You’ll need 100 logged dives to take the PADI Instructor Exams (IE).
- Have proof of CPR and First Aid training within the last 24 months. The PADI Emergency First Response (EFR) course meets this requirement .
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months .
What this qualification means
Learning and diving with the first Career Development Centre in Sharm, you will gain from the wealth of our experience in the dive industry. This course also gives you a real head start in becoming a valuable dive centre employee.