Go Tech with our PURE Team of Technical Instructors
The DSAT Tec Trimix Diver course is intended for technical divers certified as PADI Tec50 Divers (or qualifying certification from another training organization). The course extends their depth range capabilities by training them in the use of trimix (helium, oxygen and nitrogen).
- To train the student to dive to 90 metres using various trimix blends, air, enriched air and oxygen, using open circuit technical diving equipment and procedures required to manage the risks involved.
- To train the student in the cognitive and motor skills required for technical trimix diving.
- To assure the student acknowledges and understands the hazards and risks of technical diving in general and trimix diving in particular, as well as the limits of training received in the course.
- To train the student to prepare for and respond to reasonably foreseeable emergencies that may occur in this type of technical diving.
- To provide skills applicable to further training and experience in technical diving.
No limits, once qualified.
– Deco cylinder and oxygen regulator (provided during training)
– Deco buoy and reel
– Minimum age : 18 years.
– Certified Technical Diver or equivalent
– Minimum of 150 logged dives.
Our Special Offers
PADI Open Water CourseOnly
5 Day Dive PackageOnly
5 Day Dive PackPlus 7 nights Hotel