Go Tech with our PURE Team of Technical Instructors
The purpose of the IANTD CCR Trimix Diver Course is to efficiently and safely train experienced CCR divers to the use of Trimix mixes as a diluent in a depth range from 60 to 100m. During the course, you will learn how to plan and realise CCR Hypoxic Trimix dives to a depth of up to 100m.
The IANTD course is linked to the use of a specific rebreather model.
- Inspiration Classic
- Inspiration Vision
- Evolution / Evolution+
(Theory – 1 pool/confined water session – 3 CCR technical dives on trimix 10/50 or 8/60 with drills – trimix bail-out training, 240 minutes total dive time)
100m with the use of a CCR unit adapted for use with a trimix diluent
– 18 years at the beginning of the course
– Certified CCR Normoxic Trimix Diver / CCR Mixed Gas Diver on the specific CCR unit (possibility to combine the CCR Normoxic Trimix Course and CCR Trimix Diver Course)
– Logged at least 200 dives
– Logged at least 50 hours on the specific CCR unit
– Recommended: Certified Open Circuit Technical Diver