Go Tech with our team of Technical Instructors
The purpose of the TDI CCR Mixed Gas Diver Course is to efficiently and safely train CCR divers to the use of Normoxic Trimix mixes as a diluent in a depth range from 39 to 60m. During the TDI course, you will learn how to plan and realise CCR Normoxic Trimix dives to a depth of up to 60m. The TDI course is linked to the use of a specific rebreather model, whereas the IANTD course is a general normoxic trimix course for all available and recognized CCR rebreather models.
- Inspiration Classic – 950€
- Inspiration Vision – 950€
- Evolution / Evolution+ – 950€
- Megalodon – 1050€
- Ourobouros – 1050€
- Pathfinder – 1050€
- Prism 2 – 1000€
- Sentinel – 1000€
(Theory – 1 pool/confined water session – 4 CCR technical dives of which 3 on trimix 14/34 with drills – bail-out training on normoxic 20/25, 300 minutes total dive time).
60m with the use of a CCR unit with a normoxic trimix diluent
– 18 years at the beginning of the course
– Certified CCR Diver on the specific CCR unit
– Logged at least 20 dives and 25 hours of dive time on the specific CCR unit
– Logged at least 100 dives of which at least 30 to a depth of 27m or more
– Recommended: Certified Open Circuit Technical Diver
Ask our on-line Chat for the latest offers. We have the best prices for professional PADI Courses & Diving Packages in Sharm el Sheikh.
PADI Open Water CourseOnly
5 Day Dive PackageOnly
5 Day Dive PackPlus 7 nights Hotel