[blockquote_right][themecolor] Price – Course: 500 Euros
– Combination course – PADI Rebreather Diver + Advanced Rebreather Diver courses – 950 Euros
– Student Kit & Manuals: 50 Euros
– Certification Fee: 35 Euros[/themecolor] * PURE offers different CCR Instructor Courses with PADI, IANTD and TDI. [/blockquote_right]
This PADI course builds upon the acquired skills and knowledge acquired during the PADI Rebreather Diver Course and extends the range of the rebreather diver to a depth of 30 meters, or 40 meters, if already Deep Diver certified. The course uses the second part of the training materials of the PADI Rebreather Diver Course.
The course is linked to the use of a specific rebreather model.
- Poseidon Discovery Mk6
30m with use of a external bailout stage cylinder, 40m if Deep Diver certified. No decompression is allowed for this level.
3 days/ 5 dives
(Theory – 1 pool/confined water sessions – 4 dives).
– 18 years at the beginning of the course
– Certified PADI Rebreather Diver or equivalent on the Poseidon Discovery Mk6
* Contact us for pre-booking rates or special offers.
For safety, all PADI students must complete a brief medical prior to commencing a course. If none of the listed conditions apply, you sign the form and you’re ready to start. If any of them apply to you, as a safety precaution, a physician must assess the condition as it relates to diving and sign a medical form that confirms that you’re fit to dive, dated within the last 12 months. Click here to view the form.